The scope of a due diligence review depends on the size and scale of the transaction and the surrounding risks. Our due diligence service focuses on the most critical elements of transactions, including:
• Identifying and quantifying broadcast industry and deal-specific risks and opportunities
• Evaluating the quality and reasonableness of any historical and projected earnings and cash flow forecasts
• Identifying any hidden costs, commitments and missing contingencies
• Identifying and quantifying potential tax exposures in cooperation with professional advisors
• Identifying and quantifying liabilities or proposed terms that can be deal-breakers
• Highlighting issues likely to affect the purchase price or contract conditions
Our service includes ongoing discussion with our client as the deal progresses, highlighting and assessing any changes in proposed terms of financial models.